Program at a glance
The 74 th Fujihara Seminar / International Venus Conference 2018 (Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan)
- Oral session: we will accommodate all presentations in a single main hall (single session style)
- Poster session: poster boards will be accommodated in the main hall, and posters can be displayed throughout the conference period. Poster session core times will also be secured.
Instructions for Oral Presenters
- Oral presentation time:
Invited: 15 min. + 5 min. Q&A
Contributed: 11 min. + 4 min. Q&A
- Oral presenters are asked to provide their own laptop for presentation.
A VGA (D-Sub 15 pin) interface only will be provided. We will provide a VGA to HDMI adaptor.
If your laptop requires a display port to VGA adapter or a thunderbolt to VGA adaptor please arrange to bring it yourself.
- Presentation slides should be prepared in 16:9 format.
- All oral sessions will be video recorded. Sessions of speakers who provide permission will be made available on the Conference web site following the Conference.
- Presentation slides of speakers who provide permission will be made available on the Conference web site, in a pdf format, following the Conference.
Instructions for Poster Presenters
- Poster boards will be located within the Conference hall and will be displayed throughout the conference period.
In addition to the core poster session times below you are welcome to present your work to attendees at any of the breaks or lunch times.
- Poster board size: W900 x H2100
We suggest preparing your poster in A0 size.
The local organizing committee will prepare your poster number. It does not need to be included in your poster.
- Accepted posters will be split into two sessions for presentation during the Conference (tentative times).
Poster Session 1: Wed. Sept. 12 16:00-18:00
Poster Session 2: Thu. Sept. 13 10:20-12:20
- Details of session assignments and poster numbers will be provided at a later date.
- Each poster session will be preceded by a poster intro session.
A single laptop will be provided by the LOC for poster intros.
Poster authors are asked to provide a one-minute introduction of their work.
Authors should upload (1) slide (16:9 PDF) no later than Sept. 3, from Abstract submission entry.
- Set up time:
Posters should be set up at on Tue. Sept. 11 during lunch (12:00-13:00) or the coffee break (15:40-16:00).
Pins will be provided.
- Removal time:
Posters should be removed on Fri. Sept. 14 during the afternoon coffee break (15:40-16:00).
Posters not removed will be discarded.
Posters of presenters who provide permission will be made available on the Conference web site, in a pdf format, following the Conference.
Please do not expect to be able to find A0 size printing service in Niseko. We strongly recommend you print the poster prior to travelling.